These may seem like no-brainers but they seem to be lost on some folks:)
1) Purchase their music, paintings, etc. Wow, what a concept. Yes, believe it or not people work very hard on their art. It costs them money, time, sleep, personal relationships, etc. They do it because it’s what they do. They don’t do it for fun so you can have it for free.
2) Post a review online. The artist lives and dies by these reviews. Take 5 minutes out of your life and help these fine people out.
3) Attend a show, art gallery, etc. People need people, butts in the seats, etc:)
4) Tell some friends. What’s better than sharing something cool?)
5) Artists need to help and encourage other artists. It’s much better to operate from a spirit of connection. Competition run amuck is ugly.
For those who do their part, pay it forward, etc. I thank you. Best wishes until we meet again.